Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Assighnment #10

Warm up: If I had a million dollars I would give to people that gave to me. For example my mom and dad I would give them some money to pay them back a small amount of what i took from them. The second thing iI would to is go on a vacation to Hawaii because I have always wanted to go there. Finally, the last thing I would do is go shopping like there is no tommorow, and take all my friends with me. Those are some of the things I would do if I had a million dollars.

Assighnment#10:
      
         World Religions: Buddhism
I like to learn about other religions and today i learned about Buddhism on www.worldbookonline.com/pl/forkids. It says that buddhism is one of the major religions of the world. Also that it was started in India about 500 B.C. by a teacher called Buddha which explians the name. Another fact that I learned was today buddhism has more than 350 million followers just like twitter. Buddhists believe in Buddha, his teachings, and the religious community he started. This religion to me is very interesting, and has a lot more facts I would like to learn about.
          Science and Mathimadics:What is Science
Science is the study of why and how things happen. Scientists study many different types of subjects they try to find out how the universe started and how plants and animals grow and live. Science is important in our lives today. Most modern technology  is based on science.

No comments:

Post a Comment