Friday, October 28, 2011

Blog Assignment #19 - Lion's Cub Articles

Assignment #19:
Tasty Bugs

             Hey, it's victoria again with the  candy of the week. The candy I’m talking about is no ordinary candy. Yup that's right it's Bug Candy. According to www.Stupid.com there is an amazing amount of candy with real bugs in it. Hotlix is probably the most well-known maker of candied bugs but you can find them made by severial of companies. You can get  lollipops with a worm inside, Cricket Lick-Its lollipops with a real cricket inside, lollipops with a real scorpion inside. (yeah, I know a scorpion isn’t a bug) You can also get Ant Candy which has real ants and looks like a miniature ant farm, and of course, you can get all manner of bugs covered in chocolate. No matter what kind of candy and no matter what kind of bugs, candy with real bugs in it is gross.
Riddles
   1.  Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I? 
      2.  The big monkey is the father of the small monkey, but the small monkey is not the son of the big monkey. How are they related?
      3.  I am a fat Man, All I do is stand there, I am not scared by the north wind, But I am scared of the sun. What am I?
       4.  It starts cars. It helps make juice. It usually finishes a topic. What is it? 
5.  If I were to die, then you would be born. What is night for me, would be your morn. What happens to me, never happens to you. We are so far out from similar, now guess who?
( Answers)
1.       Fire
2.       The small monkey is the daughter of the big monkey
3.       A snowman
4.       The letter C
5.       I am your opposite

 Do's and don'ts
(Girls)
Do's                                                                                                Don'ts
  1. Skinny Jeans (any color)                                              1. Clothes that are way too big
  2. Animal Print                                                                 2. Dark colored clothes
  3. Bright colored flat shoes                                               3. Plain shirts and jeans
(Boys)
Do's                                                                                                Don'ts
  1. Skinny Jeans as well (certain body types)                     1. Pants with holes
  2. Prints such as checkard board                                      2. White after Labor Day 
  3. Vans                                                                            3. Crocs
Skittles Jar Contest
 I have a fun contest for you. We have put a jar of Skittles somewhere in the school office. The contest is to guess how many skittles is in the jar.Whoever is the closest to the correct answer will win a grand prize. Hurry!!!!!! before someone beats you !!!!! Make your guess by Wednesday 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment