Friday, August 19, 2011

Assighnment #1

Warm Up: This year I am looking forward to having the best school year ever. I also im looking forward to sports, learning new things, and having fun with friends.

Assignment #1: My name is Victoria Grace Savage let me tell some things about me. I am12 years old and in the 7th grade. I go to Bethany Christian School. my favorite color is purple, and my favorite hobbies are shopping of course, swimming, basketball, and writting, When i grow up i want to be a lawyer, as u get to know me u will find out that that is the perfect job for me. That is the perfect job because i fight for whats right, i always hold my own, and i wont stop till you understand and see my point of view.
              The one thing i love to do in the whole entire world is shop, and i get really excited when there are cute things in the store and they are for sale. Even though not a lot of people think shopping is fun it is, and its even more fun when you are saving money but yet buying the things you want.
              Finally, the one thing i want you to know is that i am a hard worker and i wont stop till i get it finished.i belive in put 110 percent into everything i do. Working hard to me is good because the harder you work the better the outcome. Those are some of the cool things about me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment